3.24.2011

Andrew and Laura sittin' in a tree

Ah, love is in the air!! As most of you know, I am marrying the man of my dreams in T minus four months. Wedding planning is out of control, but I am doing my best to keep it in control--mostly by ignoring it. Thanks to my mother, I am reminded of the "little" things I need to do, such as finding a garter, or a guest book, and what about the pen I will be using?? And the table for the guestbook? How about corsages and makeup and jewelry and the DJ and the arbor? Crap... I don't know.
What I do know is that I have my dress and my bridesmaids, and my future husband and everything else should fall into place, right? Here is what I've got so far:

I will be making my own veil . It will look something like this.

 I dream in gold.

 My bouquet. Future courtesy of Swan Island Dahlias.

Flower girl dress for the lovely Sarita.

My knight in shining armor.

We'll have photo opps for the guests.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!